Class 1 — Introduction
- This Delivery Policy ("Delivery Policy") is only valid for products purchased from TWOBOP (Pty) Ltd..
- This Delivery Policy has been developed to ensure the accurate and secure delivery of all purchases according to the customer's delivery needs.
- This Delivery Policy forms part of the agreement between TWOBOP and its customers. This Delivery Policy should be read together with the website Terms and Conditions (if applicable).
Class 2 — Delivery Procedure
- Once an order has been received and confirmed, no changes to the specified address and/or delivery option will be accepted, unless specifically acknowledged as being accepted by us.
- After payment has been made, the customer will receive a tracking code, which they can use to track the delivery.
- Orders will be delivered during business hours on weekdays.
- It is the sole responsibility of the the customer to ensure that someone is available to receive the order once it has reached the delivery address.
- If no one is present at the address when the delivery is attempted, the products will be retained and a new arrangement, at an additional cost, may be made to deliver the order.
- The person receiving the order is required to sign a delivery note as proof that the order has been delivered.
- Before signing the delivery note, the person receiving is required to check the contents of the order received against the delivery note to ensure that the products are not damaged or missing any products.
- Once the person has signed and agreed that the order is correct, undamaged and in good condition, the customer will not have a claim for any incomplete/ missing orders.
Class 3 — Delivery Areas
- We deliver within South Africa and internationally.
- Customers are required to provide their physical address for delivery and contact details before completing their purchase. Products will be delivered to the physical address specified by the customer.
Class 4 — Delivery Fees
- Delivery fees are calculated on checkout, based on a flat rate.
- Orders worth more than R1000 for Local (South African) deliveries and R3000 for International qualify for free shipping.
Class 5 — Delivery Methods
- Local (South African) orders will be delivered using Fastway Couriers.
- International orders will be delivered using DHL Express.
Class 6 — Delivery Time Frame
- Without considering or being affected by external factors, local orders within South Africa will be delivered to the customer within All orders placed before 3 pm on working days, will be delivered within the next 1 to 3 working days. During sale periods and unprecedented times, please allow an additional 5-7 business days for processing times. after the order has been received and confirmed.
- Without considering or being affected by external factors, orders outside of South Africa will take approximately 10 to 14 days to be delivered the the delivery address.
Class 6 — Disclaimer
- We shall take all reasonable efforts to accurately reflect the products, purchase price and delivery charges of products on the website. However, should there be any errors of whatsoever nature on the website (which are not due to our fault), we shall not be liable to make good on a transaction based on any error, apart from refunding any monies paid by the customer to us.
- We will not be liable if delivery does not occur within the time frame mentioned in this Delivery Policy and cannot be liable for any loss occasioned by the delay in delivery.