Clause 1 — Circumstances in which Returns and/or Exchanges are allowed
- We permit returns and/or exchanges in the following instances:
- The incorrect product has been delivered to you.
- The product delivered to you is damaged or defective.
- You do not want the product which was delivered to you.
- The product has the incorrect size or specifications.
Clause 2 — When a Return and/or Exchange needs to be initiated
- Returns and/or exchanges need to be initiated within seven days of delivery of the product having been delivered to you.
Clause 3 — The choices you have upon Returning the Product
- When a product is returned to us you can
- Have your account credited.
- Have the amount refunded to you.
- Have the product replaced/exchanged.
Clause 4 — How a Return and/or Exchange is initiated
- All returns and/or exchanges shall be initiated by means of an email sent to firstname.lastname@example.org setting out:
- the reason for the return.
- whether you would like the account credited or refunded or replaced/exchanged.
Clause 5 — Condition of the Product Returned
- In returning the product to us, the following shall apply. The product needs to be:
- In the original packaging.
- Packaged and wrapped correctly and safely by you.
Clause 6 — Manner of Return
- We will require you to return the product to our offices at the following address: Observatory; Cape Town; 7925
Clause 7 — What will happen once a Product is returned
- Once returned, and subject to a product inspection, your account with us will be credited or refunded or replaced, as per your preference.
Clause 8 — Product Inspection
- Once returned, and prior to accepting such return, we will be permitted to inspect the product.
- Should the product in our reasonable discretion not be suited to be returned, we shall not be obliged to accept such return.
Clause 9 — Excluded Products
- The following product(s) shall be excluded entirely from the above returned policy:
- Mouthguard's, Underwear, Bodies and Swimwear.